GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-219

1. 6,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    Too many emotional noobs obviously not cut out for stock investing or even trading. Please do sell out, ill take another red week just to purge out the weak hands and get another top up at bargain prices. All this talk about manipulation and how management is directly responsible is simply a joke. U really think management want to see the share price at this level? U think they can actually do something about the shorters? Look what Elon musk has been complaining about and what he has done, it has not help abit except made him look like an emotional looney.
    Not like u can choose who is allowed to buy ur shares then tell them not to lend out shares to be shorted, thats not how the market works. Just because these lenders are on the register doesnt mean management are in on it. Look at the chart and history and youll know this gets shorted on a yearly basis. U only have urself to blame for not timing ur entry properly. I bet these shorters jump on hotcopper and have a good laugh whilst on their lunch breaks. They have total control over some ur emotions and displaying it public feeds their ego. Even i myself at times have a chuckle at some of the uninformed claims posted here. I have not seen any substaintial holding changes and i dont think the short lenders will continue to lend out shares to jack down the share price of something they hold if they dont think it will recover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.