NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Here's a link to the webinar from another poster on here. You...

1. 4,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Here's a link to the webinar from another poster on here. You may have to copy it into the browser address box to make it work. I found the Q&A section most interesting and it answers a lot of questions without disclosing confidential HP information. Justin chooses his words very carefully as he must, otherwise he jeopardises the HP relationship and various other deals they are looking at (IMO).

The Max and the HP products seem to be taking up most of their resources but they finally have enough electronic components in store to begin offering products ex stock. (Some parts were on a 40 week lead time with payment up front (!), if I understood correctly). With that under control, Justin says they will able to dedicate more time to new product opportunities and he makes it clear that they intend to move up the "food chain" to more expensive regulated hearing products.

https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/viewRecording/2727888760915279115/7252273556313449742/[email protected]?registrantKey=7411005651837989901&type=ATTENDEEEMAILRECORDINGLINK

Note: I forgot to indicate that I now hold the stock with a buy recommendation
    Last edited by Catgut: 03/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.