NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

My calculations are in line with others on this forum 2-5mil...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    My calculations are in line with others on this forum 2-5mil assuming Lind hold onto their original 10mil.

I am very long on this stock and 3 weeks ago i could not possibly contemplate any purchase as i new Lind would be still there as an overhang selling immediately after a possible purchase. Even though i knew the stock is/was cheap.

Fast forward to today and even with my very overweight position i cant help myself. I know Lind is now almost gone and i want to buy just before they finish selling.

The company is in a JV with an iconic brand who understandably does not want to give volume numbers, however given all their past sales history of their premier branded product would fully expect to sell at least 1mil units a year.

At LEAST 1mil. HP do not need to give us this number, it would be nice to have it in writing, however it is not too hard to deduce the level of sales that HP expect. The new top of the range lap top is certainly not expected to sell fewer units than the previous model.

I also assume that HP have done their DD on Nuhera's capacity to execute.

And Nuhera has a MC of $79mil. SERIOUSLY !!!! ( IMO one reason why LIND)

If NUH executes this growth well over the next 12 months im sure their annualised sales in 12 months will be north of $100mil.

If NUH had not had Lind we would imo be trading at 7-8 c, at the moment maybe 10c. That still only equates to a MC of $180mil. With future forecasted sales of $100m +.

I also note that 12-18 months ago we were a potential takeover target at a similar MC. One would think our company has progressed just a touch since then from an operational point of view. HP, Time, Cash and Working capital sorted, consumer positive feedback etc.

Anyway 3 weeks ago i was feeling negative as the Lind cloud was hanging over me, i can now see the clouds breaking and i can see the sun. Time to load up some more. It will go Pop as the headwind subsides.

Good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.