NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

True, lithium is a common element, however not many companies...

1. 2,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    True, lithium is a common element, however not many companies have a battery grade ore reserve, and if they do, the reserves are smaller so the mine life isn't going to long. And many have impurities that make their product less marketable. For battery grade lithium, that pretty much counts out most brine operations - high grade spodumene is the lithium resource to target, because there's less refining needed to produce a battery grade product.

For those reasons I'm a true believer in AVZ and have been holding for as long as I've been holding NUH. Offtakes have been signed with battery makers, infrastructure construction is underway and tenders for the processing plant are open, finance is being announced in the next couple of months, transport routes are sorted, government relationships are strong. More offtakes are coming soon - potentially tin as well as lithium - as well as being the world's largest high grade spodumene resource by a country mile it is also a tier one tin resource, with plenty to go around multiple offtake buyers. Interest from Europe, not just from China makes this an attractive resource. DYOR of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.