NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Banter and General Comments, page-1494

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    First post here ever, and realistically have only just stumbled back across this ticker
    Honestly I used to hate this co as there was an annoying investor from here back in 2017 who used to rubbish my main company I was invested in at the time, crazy how the psychological aspect plays a role
    Think it was the end of 2017 I last had it on my watch list
    Really liking what I have read for the past years worth of announcements over the last few days and have been building a position
    Way more advanced company now it seems and the HP deal looks solid
    Thanks to those who post with really good information to help add to the asx releases
    Could be a really good growth story unfolding here over the coming years if they can keep growing revenues and maybe signing another OEM, especially after having HP give them a more reputable name moving forward
    From what I can gather from a chartist friend of mine, it looks as bullish as a chart can look too
    Maybe the next announcement will be the catalyst to give this stock the recognition it now deserves after all the years of the usual grind to get to this stage

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.