NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I lost 99.99% of my money on what I thought was the best stock...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1518
    I lost 99.99% of my money on what I thought was the best stock at that time and due to many reasons I don’t go into, just literally failed after thinking I was invincible
    Depending on how you look at it, he could have saved me half my loss if I’d invested all in NUH, but that’s the markets for you
    A series of decisions that change your course of time, for richer or poorer
    I learnt a lot watching my company fail across the course of 4 years thinking they have to turn around, but thankfully Covid presented an opportunity for me
    One that has helped me with all my persistent watching and learning of the markets over that period enable me to claw back all my losses and now move forward with a much more humble attitude than I had back in 2016
    I also know to look for companies that have done their hard yards and have been discarded by the ASX, but definitely not down and out
    In fact usually those companies are the greatest, as they have endured the toughest years, and are now undervalued, much like what I am seeing in NUH
    Everyones story and timing is different, but I’m just glad I stumbled across this little diamond in the rough before it really starts to show its true colours to other investors over 2021

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.