NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Having multiple people at HP testing the HP Elite further...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Having multiple people at HP testing the HP Elite further validates the 'potential' enormity of Nuheara's deal with HP. Some pointers that should be considered by all:
    1. HP would not be investing a sum currently reported at $3.5m into a product or OEM arrangement if there was not significant upside identified by HP. HP would not be investing either capital or resources to make only $5m-$10m. It would not make any sense for any billion dollar organisation including HP.
    2. Assuming a margin of $20/pair sold to both HP and Nuheara, 175,000 buds would need to be sold for just a break even return.
    3. HP nearly have that many employees, so moving 175,000 buds should not be an overly huge problem if they are even half as good as being reported/assumed.
    4. The HP Elite will be compatible with Microsoft Teams, Skype etc.
    5. The COVID19 pandemic has highlighted and reinforced that many day to day tasks and meetings can be conducted online and face to face meetings appear to be becoming less of the norm. Even after the pandemic has concluded, many organisations will look to retain online meetings to conduct the majority of their businesses. I believe we will see a complete market switch. The days of flying up to another state or country for a face to face meeting will become less and less prevalent.
    6. Many world wide organisations have invested heavily to bring their online systems up to scratch to allow working from home arrangements. This looks set to stay even after the pandemic is over.
    7. From a timing perspective, the COVID19 pandemic has probably accelerated the paradigm switch 5-10 years faster than what it would have taken had there been no pandemic. I believe Nuheara will be a beneficiary from the pandemic more so than what has been reported in the previous AFR article.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.