NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Banter and General Comments, page-16

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Perspicacious and knowledgable? LOL

Anyway, how is management solely responsible for SP? Circumstances that management face don't count? Sorry R but that's such a generalised statement I can't digest it.
    What about things like:
    Management are legends;
    1 Vision, unique skill sets and experience
    2 Deep skin in the game (sure they received there holding in the IPO but they havn't dropped one despite well out of escrow. Seen criticism of this even. they could of sold motzza's in the 10Ccent range but didn't. Doomers don't mention that though
    3 Established infrastructure
    4 Constantly testing marketing strategies
    5 Revising hardware
    6 Revising software
    7 Minimal raises with minimal dilution (despite Verce's accusations to the contrary...plenty of ********* with multibillion shares on market)
    8 Focusing on mass distribution outlets. The hearing impaired gig is hard as the Cartel is obviously taking an attitude of stifling our products but the tide is going to turn as awareness of the alternatives grows. We're the premium alternative. Seen nothing that beats us.
    9 Niche markets are massive (now 2 niche potentials...Deafness and Autism)
    10 Highly respected in their areas of expertise
    11 Leaders in the tech
    12 Frontrunner expertise in their chosen ecosystems
    13 Foresight of time frames to establish product uptake
    14 Premium hardware components
    15 Premium website focused on inernet retail, education, purpose, hub for consumer interaction, accessories etc
    16 Actively seeking OEM and J/V opportunities
    17 Actively engaging with nationalised health systems and creation of hearables categories (spooks are making this out to be a bad thing). How is NUH at fault. To get into the NHS they went through an established supplier of massive proportion in the UK system. Nothing wrong with that kind of thinking. They couldn't have come up with a more cost efficient system if they tried. Yet the spooks won't mention that will they?
    18 No signs of "lifestyle''directors. Yet to see a critic state the "massive'paychecks these guys are getting and which they claim is sooooo overdone. State them bears! Then ask your local plumber what he makes a year. Let us know.
    19 Burn no bridges...even when they are being burnt by the Cartel...they know that they are facing the wall and that sooner or later they won't be able to rely on their credentials to stop the flood of realisation that is sweeping the planet to their money gouging over-servicing for the vast majority of their customers
    20 Compliant with all ASX/ASIC rules (watch this space Jbe)
    21 Entered inintial negotiations with Samsung for TO (how many BoDs can claim that?)
    22 Actively opening discussions for J/V
    23 Did you even look at the Eargo competition? I mean seriously 3K a unit, raised 52M USD and best feature I saw was it came with an earwax collection box. Nowhere near the functionality of our hardware.

Plenty more but 20 odd dot points are sufficient for a start.

A "project"of this size in a massive task and they've gotten here on a shoestring budget.

Appears they've just started cracking the Autism space a space that is equally mindboggling in size to the less than serious/profound hearing space. The more I look the more amazed I am that the therapeutic accessories for this disorder with it's variations are so basic. Therapists are going to get pretty excited about this one IMO. DYOR!

All of this in the space of less than 3 years (IQBuds our original product only started shipping in April 2017).

These things take some time I'm afraid. Sales down for a quarter doesn't mean much IMO...but the growth potential is and remains unbelievable.

I mentioned it in the above points but FTLOG those eargo PSAP's raised $52million US for $3,000 PSAPs that do nothing but amplify sound and we let the spooks bother us? It's just farcical.

And yet we have the critics. Knock the BoD (more like defame the boD), Knock the major SHs, do funny buggers with FOI applications that are meaningless without the spin to conjur illusion and SH disharmony at every opportunity according to whether they are in a sell or buy mood.

Love it when they protest they have no impact on SP. Don't buy it peeps. HC is the biggest forum for the ASX. They use to tout 200,000+ members (not sure how many they have now). How many instos/brokers/sophs/traders/investors use HC as their go to ASX listed Co to research. HC is a huge influencer and never believe otherwise.
    As he who shall not be named points out above...100,000 views on this thread in a few days.

Let the Co hit a couple of haymakers and we'll see what happens to the SP!

Noobs to this thread should realise that the last couple of months here have seen such an inundation of bear attack I've rarely witnessed. The threads have become a modded nightmare. But that'll change. Peeps are waking up to the tactics.

So no R...saying SP is all managements fault is respectfully just too easy IMO.
    Anyone that's ever started even a shoe shop from scratch would know better...and I have every faith they're going to crack it big time...despite the current doldrums around the SP.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.