NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Banter and General Comments, page-19

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    So by your definition any Bod of any Co that sees red in it's chart is at fault? Any SH that suffers a loss....blame the BoD? Everyone's got an opinion I guess
    You don't see the benefit of the marketing strategy being in line with Co's strategy since inception? I do.

You say 66% of start ups fail. What's your verifiable source for that? I'd like to read it.

Like a boxer knocked down? How so? SP is down off back of a bad qrtly and CR timing which in turn caused Samsung to walk on TO for confidentiality breach.

Doubt market has picked up the significance of the NDIS recognition yet. This has more than a two-minute recognition window. What it shows is that our products are integrally aligned with many future tech developments. This will continue and will be focused at health care under the Nuheara brand. The OEM aspect is very attractive and there is no reason I can see that your desire for a leisure/sport type application can't be secured. The IP transfer from Lives to Max is indicative of that. In more general terms the form of our new hardware will be our third generation format.

Agree we want to see better sales...never in dispute. But that's generally what every Co wants...all the time.

There you go again... "overpaid management with no PAID FOR SKIN IN THE GAME". I call that straight up wrong. They aren't overpaid and if you weren't happy with the size of their holdings (which seems pretty fair to me compared to other startups...moderate in fact) then why even consider placing your money here? Give us the numbers...quantify the amounts by individual and how many raises they've has since Co was established. Then tell us what you reckon they should be getting for their toil. And when your done tell me how much you charge an hour for your toil (including call out fee ).

How we going to survive? It's the spec end of the market, risk/reward is the name of the game here!!! You want ASX50 shares?...pay the SP. What does your question even mean in context? Small Co's struggle before they become big Co's...that's just a fact. Point is we aren't seeking the tech, we know what it can do, we know how it integrates into the IoV space and the growing indespensibility of that space. I don't think that longer term we will have any trouble persuading investors to take an interest in our wares...whether local or international.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.