NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I think, long term the interest in this space is a good thing....

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I think, long term the interest in this space is a good thing. HP make enough sales of other products to gain a large enough chunk of the market share that will support Nuheara's share price at many many multiples of what it currently is.
    Nuheara is already in bed with one of the majors, so other majors trying to do the same thing is not surprising nor particularly worrying.
    Nuheara and HP already, as of today, have some of the best tech. Other companies may emulate this in 2 to 3 years, but by that stage HP/Nuheara will have hopefully gained its 2 to 3% of the market share (remember that all we need to be worth signficantly more than today's price)
    HP have one of the biggest marketing databases in the world.
    Also HP sell more to business, Apple more for home products. You could well have a professional having airpods for home and day to day life and HP buds for their business work. Especially if their company has ongoing contracts with HP.

We are talking like a trillion dollar company taking interest in what we are doing is a bad thing.... It may be if we had no capacity to market or sell our product.. But again we have one of the worlds biggest hardware retailers selling our product as of 2-3 months time....
    Personally this makes me more bullish... But the big mover is the reviews of the HP buds. If they come back saying the product is as good as I imagine its going to be... All bets are off as to what Nuheara will be doing in 6 months to 2 years time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.