NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I’m just merely informing you that all kinds of investors with...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1518
    I’m just merely informing you that all kinds of investors with all kinds of time frames exist on every platform
    eg. You do realise hot copper is the laughing stock to many on other platforms, but also Twitter I gather is the same

Correct, your research is impeccable much like many I know and follow on Twitter
    I have only been invested for a few months compared to some, but since then I have increased my position 4 fold as I too research along the way and make decisions based on others I’m invested in and decide the percentages I hold or change to accomodate which company I hold the most hope for - investing is a personal choice and completely different based on everyone’s own circumstances and past

Look into my past for example and all you’ll find is a whole heap of SYT which now I wish I could take back time and have thrown everything into NUH
    I’d have more now than I do if I had made that choice, but I’m stuck with the past, but very aware thanks to SYT of my future

Enjoy the journey and never blame others for decisions made as each of us only have ourselves to blame
    So much to look forward to with a company like this from the era I got involved in the markets and they have survived and come out the other end of Covid with a real future

Again, thanks for the research on this platform

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.