NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I'm paraphrasing this quote, but the meaning stays the same."We...

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I'm paraphrasing this quote, but the meaning stays the same.
    "We talked to all the big 5 hearing aid companies but heard the same thing. Great product but we want to see revenue, mass production and the ability to sell the product before we invest or buyout"

What does this tell me?
    The big 5 all know about whats going on in the hearing space... ie. They know about Nuheara and are watching closely.
    The big 5 are interested in acquiring companies/tech in the mild to moderate hearing space.
    The big 5 don't want to buy a dodgey early stage start up... They'd rather pay a significantly higher premium for something already de-risked.
    What is de-risked? it's cashflow and mass production of the products.

Doppler was 'unattractive' with 15000 sales... So one could argue that the IQbud sales, in isolated aren't that amazing yet...
    But when you throw the potential of the HP deal into there as well.... That would well be multiple hundres of thousands of Nuheara tech, mass produced, sold with a solid revenute stream... All of a sudden Nuheara is ticking all the boxes that Doppler couldn't when it had meetings with "all of the big 5"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.