NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Personally, I don't think Hp would care... As, they won't be in...

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Personally, I don't think Hp would care... As, they won't be in competition with a hearing aid company. I don't think HP would mind if their bud was co-branded with Nuheara or co-branded with any of the big 5 hearing aid companies.
    What I see is Hearing aid companies wanting the HP deal as part of their strategy to bring hearing health to the masses with a remedial device.

The more I sit and think, the more I feel HP will be happy as long as they get a good product at a good price. If there is a bidding war, it's between the big 5 as they move more into the space of hearing assistive devices for consumer audio....
    HP and a hearing aid company is a match made in heaven... HP get high level tech that will be ever improving with no initial capital outlay into research and the hearing aid company get to sell an entry level product into millions of ears... Without even having to convince people to buy a hearing aid.
    A try before you buy for the higher margin products they want to sell.
    If I'm seeing this harmonic relationship potential, the big 5 must've at least considered it to some degree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.