NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Agree, it's been called a few times before, but we have never...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Agree, it's been called a few times before, but we have never had a sales and marketing machine selling our product before, which imo makes it a totally different story with almost a guaranteed different outcome imo.

Mass production started in April with shipping in May so we should have approx 6 weeks of shipments invoiced. I don't think NUH could claim to be mass producing unless they had more production lines up and running, the only question is how many lines, producing how many buds per week.

1 line = 10k per month across 3 shifts

How many lines would they have in place to claim mass production?

Low end = 1 line (15k buds) - $1.5M
    Mid Point = 3 lines (45k buds) - $4.5M
    High end = 5 lines (75k buds) $7.5M

If we are selling them to HP for $100 each then even in the low end case that's $1,5m.

This will be the worst 4C we will see so I will conservatively say we are looking at total revenue across all product lines of $3 - $4M

It could obviously be significantly higher, but I for one would be very happy if we are in that range.

It looks from the recent links provided by some very resourceful holders that HP has already started to extend the range the buds are bundled with, if this is correct, and I see no reason why it wouldn't be, then next qtr is going to be huge!

HP extended the range also says that they feel they are getting enough supply to take the next step. All going well imo we should see HP selling them separately heading into the Christmas season, then all bets are off trying to estimate volume.

There's no doubt we have had some false dawns before, but imo this time it really is different.

GLTA
    Last edited by stocktrade: 13/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.