NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Agree Q, with some components taking 40 weeks during the supply...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Agree Q, with some components taking 40 weeks during the supply chain disruption HP would have provided at least a 12 months baseline forecast. NUH would have to forward spend on components and setting up new production lines, which they wouldn't do without some commitment to order volumes. Unfortunately due to the contract we will never be told what that commitment looks like, but production costs will give us some guide.

With HP already extending the range of laptops the buds are bundled with and their clear statement from back in January that they will be selling the buds separately at some stage, I expect the baseline forecast is a big number!

Interestingly they also seem to have moved the RRP from USD$199 to USD$249 indicating to me that they feel there will be strong demand at this new price point.

They were very bullish back in January, and I don't think that has changed, they just need to feel comfortable that they have enough stock to satisfy initial demand. I personally see the delay as a positive as they are still stock piling units.

We get paid on shipment not sell through

GLTA
    Last edited by stocktrade: 15/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.