NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Hi Pre, not sure I agree with the slow burn statement, with HP...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Hi Pre, not sure I agree with the slow burn statement, with HP set to launch it's very hard to imagine that it doesn't get a re rate quickly on good numbers. Even if this qtr is lower than expected we know that HP will be shipping buds with at least 2 laptop models in Aug/September. If they are indeed bundling them for free, and that appears to be the case, then the numbers moving forward should be significantly higher than historical volumes.

Still expect HP to launch these in the consumer market for Christmas, it would be an opportunity lost to hold off, unless they feel they can't get enough stock, a good thing, means we are selling high volumes via the bundles.

Nuheara also said they would be launching the app store this year, so that's something else to watch out for. Annuity revenue from software subscriptions will change the revenue profile and at a much lower cost.

Add that we now seem to be close to the OTC launch and the introduction of the PRO and it doesn't look like a slow burn, but a break out stock imo.

One more trading day until the announcement

Even if the numbers are lower than most expect there will be some very interesting commentary to go with it imo.

GLTA
    Last edited by stocktrade: 23/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.