NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I'm glad you're not into conspiracy thoughts and I presume that...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    I'm glad you're not into conspiracy thoughts and I presume that being the first words you type your're underhandedly saying that I am into conspiratorial thinking and therefore the message of the post should be dismissed. Well...bully for you!

The quote came from Investopedia...so take it up with them!

Going back to your "conspiratorial" point...there are conspiracies created every second of the day in every place in the world, some small some big...that's not a guess it's a fact.

Conspiring isn't an evil or a good, it's an action committed between 2 or more parties and I reckon your intention is to take a cheap shot at my anonymous avatar...kind of like your history with Jack. I mean, do you actually think anyone gives a FF about whether Jack has 100 shares or 100 mill shares? Really?

In case it continues to escape you, my interest is as at how these large share lots are conglomerated as per the quote...or couldn't you distil that? You don't think there is room there for manipulation of sentiment via vehicles like HC? That's fine. It's the exact opposite to what I believe.

I'm not one of the twerps that spouts HC isn't a vehicle for swaying retail sentiment in the ASX small cap space. I'm pretty much convinced it's actually the main vehicle in the ASX space. You can disagree with that point until the cows come home...but I note the frequency of your posting here...and much I care anyway!

So I'm pretty much done with topic unless you want to add anything...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.