NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Let's take this point by point Teddy Wad...my responses in bold:...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Let's take this point by point Teddy Wad...my responses in bold:

As I have explained the market rules in both markets are different , regulation is different so is the trade terminology. (Agreed)

This combination on ASX stops your foil tin hat (it's tin foil hat dummy) belief that such trades are a manipulation to somehow disadvantage you (No dummy, I'm saying that the accumulation of these blocks can be gathered by driving down SP via trolls doing their best to shake the tree via bagging stocks through media mediums like HC...commonly referred to as shaking the tree).

I have already told you any buyer or seller can do such a transaction through any broker in Australia (Don't know, I'm a retail trader,,,but I'm confident your on point with brokers....and that's my point brokers do have the power to access tools that retailers don't and it's at the cost of retailers) not as decribed in the Investorpedia (If it comes down to me picking between the definitions created by a collective base of analysts and an uppity anonymous poster on HC....sorry you lose) quote that doesn't relate to Australia (You have a complete misconception if you believe that there are no similarities and parallels between our market and overseas markets albeit there are also differences as in China doesn't allow shorting as an example. So I don't see anything substantive from you so far...but let's continue shall we?) and there are different rules in regards to price transaction range in Australia (unsure what you're referring to here and what's the relevance? Please explain). You probably think midpoint trades are manipulation as well rather than learning about them and acessing them (Bet your ass I do! There are volumes written on midpoint trading...simple google search reveals it's an underhanded way of stripping cream from retail...https://www.theaustralian.com.au/bu...centre-point/25376b54b93e7a1b0c90c69d730943d7

I'll leave all retail traders to their own discovery and determination of how they are being screwed over by ASIC and ASX or otherwise...it's a personal journey and takes time to digest...but anyone listening to your fairytails about how wonderful it is deserves what they get.)

Only not including specials in daily vwap is different in reporting conditions All the information on size and execution conditions, asx signal reporting codes and what condition codes actually mean. (Irrelevant to what I'm postulating. it's the manner these blocks are accumulated and goes a long way towards explaining why many posters claim to be holders and yet bag their own stocks on the most ridiculous speculation....know what I mean?

Go research ASX procedureds regulations (Really? Go learn how to spell! Don't school me on legislation or the law I'm more than competent on that count Teddy) so you have a clue about what you are talking about and the market you are trading in or perhaps go read Chinese market rules and draw more incorrect conclusions (What about Chinese market Rules Teddy boy?????...more generic twaddle?).

Julie won't honestly answer a simple question IMO so has no credability so it could hardly be attacked (I think your attacks on JulieM as about as effective as they are on me DH! That means churlish and innefective in case your having difficulty interpreting the issue)

PS if you don't go to the source I guarantee you will be regurgitating incorrect definitions from HC etc.

https://asic.gov.au/regulatory-resources/markets/market-integrity-rules/

crossing system is currently defined in Rule 1.4.3 of ASIC Market Integrity Rules (You are one silly little Teddfy aren't you? What do I care about the market integrity rules? and their generic rarely if ever applied definitions helping to make ASIC officers look like They actually have a legitimate job to do...pfft...anyone bring some birthday cake? Go back to the original quote Teddy...it's about manipulating retail to allow for the accumulation of these large share packages dummy. Then you have the temerity to say you're dragging the horse to water? Are you being a purposeful time waster like Past Performer? Baiting just to waste other posters time? Is that the game for you? If so FOff! If you can't digest what I'm saying then accept your limitations and FOffx2! I say this in the kindest and most loving way but!

When you have had a good ol read have a look for ASIC’s dark liquidity taskforce if you want to understand differences in market rules.

(Yeah right, the dark liquidity taskforce! Wonder if they wear Crimson Capes LOL!....that's why ASIC allowed the privately owned Chi-X onto the scene to compete withe ASX exchange right? ...you might want to go and check who created the Chi-X and who the current partners are...you know like Goldman Sachs and a number of the other major investment banks, or do you want me to hold your hand on that journey of exploration as well Teddy Wad? You do know what the excuse is for allowing these broker tools and it's at the essence of the whole scam...it's liquidity...that's it....that's the whole excuse!!!!

Never mind that the concept of an even playing field is completed usurped. Nope screw the invisible hand of the market...let's go for liquidity, so they can strip retail algorithmically a half point at a time...or alternatively, if you want to access those midpoint trades then go to some shmuck broker that'll charge you plenty for the privilege of accessing them. Right ...Teddy Wad?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.