NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Banter and General Comments, page-3413

1. 6,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2589
    Been watching this for a long time on the sideline and especially after the FDA released their OTC guidance for hearing aids and change in direction is this space a couple of years ago. For anyone who has dealt with hearing aid suppliers will know what incredible margins they must have in what is a closed shop for other tech companies due to the need to go through effectively a prescription system via an overpriced hearing aid clinic.

Now that Nuheara have an FDA clearance and governments and insurance companies are always looking to save $$, they may have a first mover advantage here especially with HP marketing $$ and brand familiarity. Endless ways they could be marketing this in different segments of the market. My guess they will taken out once they get some traction and prove up the sales and business model.

I don't think the big boys will want to compete with them at the price points the yare selling at. They would be catabolizing their high margin products and they literally cannot make money with their cumbersome medical device regulated companies.

I suspect the real re-rate will happen as soon as there is a hint of sales traction. Wait for a significant shareholder announcement from a microcap fund (probably accumulating now based on the volumes atm). $43M MC will look like a joke. But they need to execute. I am surprised they are still solvent after the last 5+ years of struggle. But since they are still here, the learning lessons and market understanding inside the company would be invaluable to execute on their plans. Well done to a very persistent management team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.