CXO 0.00% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-10324

1. 2,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    @TastyChorizo I've said it a few times already on this thread, Macro factors are going to keep playing havoc on the whole ASX whilst war, pandemics, inflation and interest rate rises are all on the table. Its going to be choppy for at least 6 months. There will likely be many chances of entry in that time but overall in 6 months we will be higher than we are now (nuke drops and full scale war withstanding, but if that happens our portfolios will be the least of our problems).

The low volume you speak of are also the reasons behind some of the decent percentage falls. A lot of retail money has left. You can see the housing market start to roll over on interest rate fears and it hasn't even happened yet. ( yes I know banks have started but the RBA hasn't lifted in about 10 years). People are getting nervous that the good times and easy money are done.

We are still weathering the storm better than the US and going forward Australia is looking like we are going to be one of the few places to do so.... I Still have a buy in in the high teens hoping the gap fill at $1.135 happens but the longer it goes unfilled the less likely that is and at the moment im playing a game of willpower between trying to stick fast to that or succumb to any price in the $1.20's as I think anything under 1.30 is a steal.Lithium price still going north and at the moment the equities going in the opposite direction.... Someone is wrong..... and I don't think its us holders, hence why I'm still looking to add.

The above is Uneducated opinion only but its what's in my head as the base case and I'm sticking to it unless something big changes or someone can convince me otherwise.

Good luck all.

Tasty I hope you find your entry.
    Last edited by BrucieKibbutz: 03/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $1.424M 15.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97919 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 1856379 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.