CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

While in Perth last week drove past the Kwinana Industrial Area...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    While in Perth last week drove past the Kwinana Industrial Area and there was this brand new, shinny and large new processing plant which I assume was the new lithium hydroxide plant. Was massive and surprisingly tall (assume limited footprint) and all of $500-600M worth.
    Although now semi-operating, I heard thro grapevine a lot of issues to get there. Main problem was getting the "fully automated" programming up and running. I asked a SCADA type system (Supervisory Control And Data Acquistion = semi-automated system). Nope fully automated, like walking into a dark room and flicking the light switch (a bit simplified).
    The other LiOH plant is still being built in Kemerton (about 200kms south of Perth), some issues with COVID, labour material shortages but getting there.
    My
    point is, yes Tesla deal is great for now and Stage 3, but am a bit miffed by comments on Tesla input. Core should have the cash and no need for debt funding and now getting Oz experience and knowledge in building LiOH plants.
    Am
    confident that Core can do it, with new CEO and team sky is the limit. My thoughts anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.