CXO 13.6% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

I must admit I was crapping myself yesterday as I have never...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I must admit I was crapping myself yesterday as I have never seen this share move down so fast. I have well over 1.5 million shares that I started buying at .002 cents I was losing years of income every hour and panic did set in around midday.
    I read the GS report and then re-read it a number of time as it didnt seem to make any sense. How could huge investers money coming into the sector produce an over supply? Did all these invester suddenly start digging up the lithum?
    As a LT invester in CXO, I know how long it has taken to get to where we are moment and I know even if you find the mother load of white gold tomorrow, you cant be producing it for at least 5 to 7 years, so where the hell is this sudden over supply going to come from?
    I also have 30 odd years of car industry knowledge and know the basic manufacturing process and turn around time of car development. When a new vehicle is released, that vehicle started life 10 to 15 years before and new EV's are probably even longer due to massive investments in battrey and electric motor tech required to get them to market. So no matter what happens, the next 10 to 15 years of new car sold over the entire world has already been decided and nothing can stop that. Once you realise that fact then you have to find the resources required to manufacture the number of vehicles over that span and calculate what is avaliable and clearly until 2027-2030 the world is in incredibly short supply of the required metals.
    Anyway to cut a long story short I held until 2pm and then bought another 15000 odd shares at 1.16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.012(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 10.5¢ 8.8¢ $3.413M 34.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1613594 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 5907724 76
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.