CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

I expect that it should have a good stimulus effect on the share...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    I expect that it should have a good stimulus effect on the share price, that said, nothing too radical. The funds out there that will be required to purchase us will definitely put a good boot up the SP but it's not the be-all and end-all either and naturally, games will be had by shorters and day traders when there's a dollar to be made and an opportunity to exploit.

One thing we will have to contest with this month (aside from the B.S setback due to that Goldman's analysis which flies directly in the face of what industry experts are saying) is the tax selloffs for tax season.

That being said, I expect given that were slightly less than 6 months away now from the first shipments departing (and the massive cashflow that will accompany that) plus the added benefit of now being in the ASX200 which should place some good upward pressure on the share price, plus the fact that we are expecting a significant resource upgrade and LOM upgrade in the next 4 weeks, we should see a lot of holders out there really reluctant to sell off like they usually do with such large rewards literally just around the corner.

I for one, will not be selling a single CXO share to cover capital gains made elsewhere. While the temptation is there, the potential loss of gains (and eventual dividend) is too high to ignore for a quick buck to square away the taxman.

In short, I expect that June might have some speed bumps but generally speaking, we should be on an upward trajectory and once we've passed the 1st of July, we're basically on the final stretch of the race to the finish line.

Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 04/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.