CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Seems like you only read the part of the message you wanted to...

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Seems like you only read the part of the message you wanted to read.

I am not down-ramping Lithium, but I am aware of its downside and not just wearing blinders and pretending its a perfect product. Being aware of the pros and cons of a product is how you are able to make sound decisions on your investments. Call me fool all you want, but at least I'm stating facts and not "negative shit", as you said.

I dont know why you felt the need to bring the amount of petrol cars burning, as I was talking about Lithium in the context of grid storage and never stated that EV were bursting in flames more than petrol cars. But lets talk about it since you started it:
    What I do know though, is that a regular car fire can be taken down by a single fire truck with regular water. Once a petrol car fire is taken car of, that's the end of it. For EV, the batteries can easily take 24h or more to cool down, during which they can actually re-ignite. Dont believe me? here's official doc taken from https://www.bedsfire.gov.uk/Community-safety/Road-safety/Fire-in-Electric-Vehicles.aspx

Putting out the fire

For the fire brigade, the real problem when it comes to an EV fire is with trying to put it out.

The services have two main options, let the fire burn out or extinguish it.

The obvious choice seems to be to extinguish the fire, however many EV manufacturers actually advise for a controlled burn. This is where the fire services allow the vehicle to burn out while they focus on protecting the surrounding area.

Once the fire has been successfully put out, the problem for the fire brigade is not over.

Electric vehicle fires are known to reignite hours, days or even weeks after the initial event, and they can do so many times.

Hopefully some better tech will be developed for firefighters who have to take care of these issues.

So, instead of wasting time accusing everyone of being a downramper for stating facts that you dont want to accept through your rose tinted glasses, maybe you should learn to use google and research more about Lithium instead.

Last edited by HarryMosher: 12/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.