CXO 9.89% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

I just don’t see the relevance. Lithium is reactive we all know...

1. 698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I just don’t see the relevance. Lithium is reactive we all know that. But fuel is much more so in its natural state without tampering and it is widely used by the public in a safe way. Precautions will be taken and safety measures will be made to accommodate the risk just as has happened with fuel.(We have gas stations on every corner with thousands of litres of highly volatile explosive material buried beneath them, huge oil refineries emitting explosive gases, ships laden with mega tonnes of liquid natural gas) Lithium battery failures in 18650s (majority of the worlds use of lithium) are incredibly incredibly rare. Even the standard failure rate without venting is far less than one per million. The cell wall technology will improve over time making the likelihood of venting much lower. And just for a bit of relevance I thought your comment was interesting and a bit misguided as I own a series of vape stores, They have sold hundreds of thousands of lithium batteries and devices. Never a single venting failure. So your anecdotes didn’t really ring true for me and they will just remain anecdotes. You may have a point about lithium reactivity and large scale storage, but you haven’t presented it well by using anecdotes and then refusing the relevance of comparisons. We can compare the safety aspects between any energy storage, none are benign. Is lithium the best? Possibly not. Is it the worst? Definitely not and even less so in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.009(9.89%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 11.0¢ 9.5¢ $4.390M 43.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 701362 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2618156 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.