CXO 1.16% 8.5¢ core lithium ltd

I think YB is in a lot worse position than most of us looking at...

1. 4,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 949
    I think YB is in a lot worse position than most of us looking at a hefty paper loss atm. By her own account she got burnt on a margin loan endangering her ownership of her residential apartment and is talking bankruptcy. With due respect I hope her situation improves and this is a fine example of what shorting and corrupted markets can do to one’s resources. We learn by our mistakes but the brutality of a big loss can be life changing, for myself I have lost faith in the market at the moment and sold out of 6 stocks today leaving CXO as my only holding and as devastated as I am and determined not to sell at the bottom this morning when we got nothing out of the last two sessions green in the US it was time to pull the pin. 300k off my ATH portfolio earlier this year is painful but feel for others who are losing much more. CXO is at 50% of its $1.68 high so needs to put on 100% to get back there and not sure it will get there before 2023. $2 SP seems are long long away now but will hold what I have left ,we’ll that’s the plan at this stage anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $181.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.5¢ $1.157M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 721293 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 223000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.