CXO 9.09% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Hey YB,For what it's worth, I really do hope you are ok. You've...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Hey YB,

For what it's worth, I really do hope you are ok. You've carried the banner for CXO pretty hard in the past and your witty and insightful commentary has always been a pleasure to read so I feel fairly confident saying there's a lotta love for ya here in our little community for you and that as lame as things seem right now, we've battened down the hatches before and I suspect we'll make it through this storm just like all the others of the last few years. Certainly this downturn really does not seem either fair or logical for us given that we've literally had nothing but great news out of the company recently and that were a few weeks away from finally getting this resource upgrade out.

Still it doesn't make it any easier when you see the numbers on the daily red for months at a time and the fact that were being rag-dolled by shorters and dragged along for the ride by the market because we're 6 months away from the cash tap finally being opened, really does make you wish we just had a time machine to speed things up to the end of the year when the markets always seem to be higher and the money will come finally flowing in.

Just remember though, however bad things might be in your individual world that it's moments like these that holding firm is so important but also realising too that your actual worth as a trader (and especially as a person) isn't measured by your balance at any one moment in time. Keep your head up and remember that recessions typically last about 11 months if they do come and that they don't last forever.

Heaps of love,

Kiwi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $2.267M 21.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1081519 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1121658 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.