CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Here is part of the reply I got from ASIC about my complaint...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Here is part of the reply I got from ASIC about my complaint agaisnt GS and Co. As expected, but maybe if a few people complain about the same issue it might do something. Lets just say not going to hold my breath lol!

ASIC values the information we receive from the public,and reports of misconduct such as yours assist us in working to buildconfidence in the integrity of the capital markets.

ASICconducts an assessment of every report of misconduct we receive. The issues you have raised will receive carefulconsideration, and we have recorded them on our internal intelligence database.

In selecting matters for regulatory action, weconsider a range of factors, including whether the misconduct report suggestsany breaches of the law we administer, whether we have sufficient grounds tosuspect that a breach has occurred, and whether regulatory intervention would benefitthe broader community beyond the affected individuals.

Accordingly, ASIC does not comment on operationalmatters, or our assessment of information in relation to markets matters, andwe are unable to provide further details about what, if any, action we may ormay not take in relation to the concerns you have raised. We hope you canappreciate the reasons why we do not make such comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.