CXO 4.82% 7.9¢ core lithium ltd

The boarder noise is going to drag things down, it might be a...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    The boarder noise is going to drag things down, it might be a tough few months but the reality is that if you wait you will be rewarded. There is a good argument that the drag on the S&P is only 1/2 way there. This is all about sentiment rather than actual foundations and fundamentals of the company. For those like me that got in at 30c is its hard to see the drag from the late March highs. But there are some upsides, the spot price is unchanged, the environment may lead to less investment in Li mining, resulting in sustained pressure up on Spot prices (I can't see it being easy doing capital raising right now). We might be 1/2 way into the downturn? but we will come out, and the rebound will be majorly strong... As we have seen from Covid, there are people with alot of cash our there looking for places to put it. Right now they are bunkering down, but soon the tide will slide.... hopefully the BMX today will be a sign that Li is a safe haven... but I doubt that the average fund manager trusts in this yet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 7.8¢ $2.325M 28.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 291639 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 880000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.