CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Wow, what a good find, I have completely missed this chart, was...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Wow, what a good find, I have completely missed this chart, was not on my radar or understanding. Indeed part of the Core plan.
    But firstly my apologies on youre wrong. Indeed it was me that is/was 100% completely wrong, again! I can only put it down to OA (old age)
    When I read this weeks announcement re DSO, only conclusion was selling ore direct from pit. Baffling yes, why sell @1+% concentrate if wait a short while and can sell @ 5.5-6% at premium price, but DSO Core is to be by Xmas. Who would want that ore? Ceramics industry maybe? surely not for Li conversion? .
    So to Stage 2 Lithium Fines Processing (LFP) DFS (the elephant in the room). I have not seen a FID for this $8.5M capex project. Have I missed this? Maybe the DSO announcement was premature, or is the LFP not deemed price sensitive and the Board approved already.? Is a new income stream so would think....
    Me thinks the LFP is a GO and is the DSO bla, bla. Any thoughts, anybody? I am at a complete loss to explain what the DSO is all about.
    So its back to the drawing board because I have not factored in any DSO new $$$s. Just more money into the Core kitty, it just keeps giving and giving.

Go Core Go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.