CXO 4.65% 9.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-12637

1. 2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    Excellent videos Brucie!

I've not seen that top presenter before. He's first class and I agree with everything he says. There needs to be a lot more clarity of pricing and other metrics. You need a crystal ball these days, to figure out what's really going on with the big lithium producers.

Absolutely he has it right where EV manufacturers are concerned too, in terms of the industry's requirement for them to get more involved with projects at ground level.

Elon Musk said as much himself, saying they need to start investing directly in mines, to ensure surety of supply, particularly over the next decade where we're likely to be in perpetual deficit.

Our mine is already fully funded, but Tesla need hydroxide. You can absolutely see the likes of Tesla putting up say $500M for a 25% equity stake in CXO. Everyone's a winner.

What's the betting they will announce something along with the binding offtake agreement in August along those lines?

I'm wondering what the hold up is with the scoping study for the hydroxide plant. There are plenty of them around to base costings of equipment off, and the government has already approved the land / location for it already, and wants to get one happening asap. We have their full support, and the NT desperately needs jobs and $.

They've been on the case for a year now: https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/CXO/02398931.pdf
    Last edited by mrplough: 16/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.004(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $192.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $2.269M 26.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56007 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 1130477 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.