CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-12638

1. 6,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1970
    So i got curious around the DSO thing and found this (it wont let me post the link and cant be bothered formatting it for you all so google it).

This was well before i first invested so no idea if it is still active? But if it is, does that mean the first $20m worth was paid for a long time ago? Or perhaps we never accessed the pre payment facility? Was this revised/updated in future offtake agreements? 1million t DSO is a big chunk of that we would not be value adding and hopefully not at 2017 prices.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Core Exploration Ltd DSO Lithium Offtake Agreement and US$20 Million Prepayment Agreement to Support Development of Finniss Lithium Project | MarketScreener

HIGHLIGHTS
    - Binding Offtake and Prepayment Agreements signed with Ya Hua International Investment and Development Co. Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Shenzhen-stock exchange listed Sichuan Yahua Industrial Group Co., Ltd (SHE:002497) ("Yahua")
    - Offtake Agreement provides for the supply of 1 million dry metric tonnes of lithium DSO to be supplied from Core's 100% owned Finniss Lithium Project in the Northern Territory
    - US$20 million conditional prepayment facility, to be repaid through the supply of future DSO or Li2O concentrate production from the Finniss Lithium Project

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.