CXO 0.00% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-1349

1. 7,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1116
    I'd say the recent SP retreat by Tesla in the US has played its part in undermining optimism in lithium stocks. But really I think its fair to say they all got a bit ahead of themselves for a few weeks there. Yes, the spod price has increased markedly but not so much yet as to guarantee producers fat profits. The EV market still has a fair way to run, too, before demand outstrips lithium supply. These things should come in due course and then certainly increased SPs will be well justified. I just think punters got a little carried away with the hype and now they're starting to assess the stocks on a more rational basis and seeing that the true value is not there just yet. In CXO's case I don't really expect a large resource upgrade next month or whenever and even the DFS based upon current spod pricing won't exactly set the world on fire, but lock in further offtakes, especially with pre-payments, along with further increases in the spod price and then the SP will make a good sustainable rise. Get some more drilling done on the goldfield, too, with encouraging assays and then it will go with a bang.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $1.346M 13.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 452071 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2273869 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.