CXO 3.00% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

I think you are referring to GMG on the OTC trading in Canada...

1. 4,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    I think you are referring to GMG on the OTC trading in Canada but is doing its work in Brisbane. They are claiming a lot but I’m pretty sure they have to do a pilot plant in 2024 and all these gigafactories are geared and invested in lithium as the way of the future ,maybe a lot further down the line there may be something in it however with the amount of money banking on lithium batteries I doubt this will change this decade.
    On another note with this fall off the cliff last night in the US I think it will be smart to be cautious of this reaction to what I feel was nothing not already expected. Was this a manufactured reaction to sell down so heavily as the amount of money that is sitting on the sidelines is immense and just what the big end want to see to achieve their big discount on good stocks and chosen sectors. There will be a sell off on Monday and it will be backed by the big end for another accumulation phase which they have already had quite recently in the lithium stocks, so this will mean another transfer of wealth to them.
    Is the economy really in such a bad state ? , I’m not so sure.Hopefully the Tesla announcement or other comes and we go green instead of red on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $208.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $453.0K 4.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 1765932 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 706135 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.