CXO 4.08% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

Macro situation doesn't look too bad to me at all (see news...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Macro situation doesn't look too bad to me at all (see news below from Financial Review re. record dividend payouts). Plenty of cash sitting on the sidelines and I am sure many receiving dividends will want a piece of Australia's next producer, CXO. Timely words to remember: "It’s the one constant in life. You build something worth having, someone’s gonna try to take it." - J. Dutton.

On another note, if rates stay elevated, it will only make things more challenging for our competitors, who will need access to capital to enter production. CXO on the otherhand has millions in the bank, fully funded construction, low capex and will continue to pull away from the pack IMO!

Alex GluyasMarkets reporter
    Aug 26, 2022 – 5.05pm
    "Australian companies are on track to pay out more than $100 billion in dividends in the 2023 financial year as the high-octane 2022 earnings season draws to a close on sound footing in the face of slowing growth.The $102 billion windfall extends to households and hedge funds, and builds on the $96 billion of capital earmarked for return in financial 2022, according to MST Financial estimates. A big income day awaits next week, when the newly enlarged Woodside Energy reports half-year profit on Tuesday, its first result since merging with BHP petroleum.

More than $40 billion in cash will arrive in investors’ pockets over the next six weeks to be redistributed into the Australian economy and the capital markets.
    The 2021-22 ASX 200 dividend haul is up nearly 40 per cent on the $70 billion declared in the 2021 financial year."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.3¢ $1.861M 19.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14648 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 311827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.