CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

[MEDIA] Have a watch of this from 9.30 minutes in. Elon musk...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168

Have a watch of this from 9.30 minutes in.
    Elon musk stating that the limiting factor is battery materials and refining for the exponential growth of battery manufacturing.
    He then goes on to say that his master plan 3 to accelerate this limiting factor will be completed with in a month or two with a slight smirk .

My speculative take is that there is a possibility of tesla buying a 50% or controlling stake in cxo to form a joint venture in a hydroxide facility.
    As cxo and tesla have just recently revised negotiations till the 26th of October..

If these hints don't involve cxo none the less what every it may be this master plan 3 will be very bullish for the battery minerals sector.

I've been holding cxo since the first drill holes in bp33 n grants sold out at 8.6c and moved over to pls but re-entered at 4c albeit a smaller amount then my initial holdings.. have been lurking in the shadows ever since.
    A big shout out to all the long term holders who helped me fully understand the ins and out of spodumene minning. Cxo thread has been the most informative much appreciated and well deserved Gltah cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.