CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Valid concerns, but from my read / gut feel / guess not too much...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Valid concerns, but from my read / gut feel / guess not too much of a worry.
    The key for me is the 4 year offtake agreement, why 4 not 5 or 6? For Core, the bigger picture of LiOH.
    For Gangfeng, they have their fingers in the pie everywhere so this term MAY be a good short term fill. They have a big mine in Mali, Africa (in JV of soughts with ASX listed company) due to come online 2024/25 (ish) which may satisfy medium term needs. Did I say Africa and a timeline?, could be nice to hedge your bet with an over supply through to 2026 just in case timeline slips (Core's supply to 2026?). For Gangfeng, have some equity at 30c per share so might be worthwhile hanging around Core to see 'whats in it for me', if nothing sell shares make nice profit, and a Goodbye.
    For Yahua, a little different. My thinking was that when Core was shopping around the last 20% of Stage 1 Yahua was interested but on THEIR terms (as our first customer may have a good deal / price and have a ceiling already in place) . Core saying NO NO we want spot price. With Yahua's new LiOH plant expansion and for Tesla battery need in China, then Tesla has stepped in and said to Core, we will take it at spot price and lets start talking about a future??. Can not understand why Tesla wants Spod. Li yes, batteries yes... why Spod, to send to Yahua?? Tesla building LiOH plant at their Texas giga factory, but long way to ship and really not large volume?
    So for Yahua Tesla is a big customer, so maybe certain amount of - Yes Sir, as you wish.
    So for now, the cogs may be lining up, must wait and see where the Telsa + Core fit goes to. Come on October 26. Indonesia future sounds very exciting. I see no real concerns to the points you have raised. Hey, I could be wrong. IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.