CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

To my understanding, NO.. Firstly, Grants open pit Stage 1...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    To my understanding, NO..
    Firstly, Grants open pit Stage 1 (doing now), then Grants open pit Stage 2 (make the pit longer & deeper by going south, can see the cleared outline from above, starting overbudurden removal say March (ish) 2023) , then progression to BP33 underground.
    Planning for BP33 was for starting box out of portal and start the decline to bottom, first soil tunrnover by 1 September 2023. Mining is bottom up. However, me thinks FID MAY be delayed a fraction, due to BP33 resource expansion and new seismictology results (the Fleetspace Technology new fangled tech). Much more Li at depth and along strike. May need a small re-think, where is the bottom the decline is aiming for?, is at a 8% downgrade or 9%, or ???% , fairly critical decision unless changing mine plan.
    Nothing to panic about, just re-think and minor re-work.
    Will need some relatively major infrastructure, power, water, etc. Them underground miners are a whinging mob, they want air to breath and they reckon gets hot in the bowels of the earth so may need chillers for their 'air conditioned' work areas. Need to drill large vertical air shafts, etc. and recirculate (RAR) air. Don't know why cant just wind the window down and stick their heads out window, but..... So a fair amount of work for Core to prepare (a bit different than saying to Lucas here is $30M dig me a hole.)
    BP33 was expected to last for 4-5+ years in the current 11-12 year LOM, however, me thinks changing with resource upgrade whispers at BP33.
    So BP33 just feeds into the 170-190kt/a current DMS production rate. Of course any expansion of production will change everything. Stay tuned.
    Again IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.