CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

The next time you speak to your Macquarie broker, you MAY wish...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    The next time you speak to your Macquarie broker, you MAY wish to just ask the following questions:
    - Why the analyst who did the recent Core re-rate (4 weeks or so ago, re-rate to $1.80) assumed crushing starts March 2023 and ramps up over 15 months? When 'a little birdie' told you crushing starts October 10, and DSO shipped this year is at P100 6.3 (crushings 100% passing a 6.3mm sieve), and gee thought CSI were a fairly reputable mine crushing company.
    - Why they assumed the DMS plant would start March 2023 and take 2 years to ramp up to nameplate / design capacity? Did they assume the McNulty formula for hydrometallurgy processes (like the cooking process for LiOH) to come to this ramp up rate? .
    - And as the analyst had made a site visit, was there something no-one else knows about? , and if they visited the right site? (its the one south of Darwin with the big hole).
    - Would different assumptions change the re-rate advice?
    Me personally, I like to fire back a few questions to whoever is providing me paid expert advice, as the next time dealings seem to be minus the BS and/or sales speak. The witty questions are just to ensure they do remember you. It seems to work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.