CXO 2.17% 9.0¢ core lithium ltd

In any case of the new CEO or the CR what I think people need to...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    In any case of the new CEO or the CR what I think people need to remember is this.

Volatility does not last and we have a debt free company which has a large warchest of money for further expansion, are now operational and will continue to take massive advantage of the fact that we are in the right place, at the right time and with the right commodity which will be red hot for at least the next decade.

Much like PLS experienced in its journey, we've already won - the market just hasn't realised yet and it won't till it sees the big quarterly cashflows come in.

To all of you who have been on this journey from the old days or even more recently, my point is this. This is about as close as it gets to having a totally derisked project with casflow coming in and all but certain massive grow about to happen in an otherwise volatile and likely slumped market scape.

These shares are majorly undervalued at the moment and these will be among the easiest no brainer gains you ever made in your life looking back in years to come. Buy now if you have any dry powder left while everyone is hesitant and the price is depressed. This is likely to be our last bite at the lowest hanging fruit and it doesn't get any more obvious than this.
    Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 13/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $192.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $782.5K 8.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
101 5022608 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 157551 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.