CXO 4.17% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

You're so right, it's not about today's...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    You're so right, it's not about today's price.....

It's about CXOs price on or just before 26 Oct when they've extended the date to finalise the offtake with Tesla.

I was thinking, what comes before 26 Oct....

25 Oct, of course....

What's on that date that might, might, might matter?

25 Oct is the release date for the Federal Gov's 2022 Budget where they will redirect, reprioritise or allocate the former Morrison government's 2022 Budget.

We've spoken about the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) on here before several months back and we're always keen the hear about the Darwin Lithium Hydroxide plant.

NAIF website says $2.6B of $3.5B is committed so there is still some money in that not so petty cash can. CXO has had their foot in the NAIF door for more than a year going through the approval process.

Pieces of the puzzle

1. Lithium Hydroxide plant feasibility studies, funded by the Fed Gov in hand
    2. Tesla as a 'technical advisor'/majority owner/offtaker 3. Finniss JORC resource upgrades incoming, to underpin increased SC6 production/LIOH production.
    4. Tesla Texas LIOH plant announced.
    5. Mine operational and crushing plant on-track
    6. Indonesian President Widodo wanting progress on his Gigafactory
    7. New Australian gov will want to demonstrate stronger ties with our nearest neighbour (Indonesia)
    8. National EV Strategy in the making
    9. Capital raising to show financial capacity
    10. Ganfeng lightening up shareholding/control over mine to sweeten up deal for Foreign Investment Review Board

Politicians need shiny budget things.

Timing might not eventuate, but by geez if it does, lights camera, action for the share price today, tomorrow and forever if it does.

The clock is now ticking for pre-budget announcements and the stars may be aligning for a Tesla/CXO Darwin LiOH plant.

GLTALTH

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $246.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ $1.220M 10.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 6252092 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 695532 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.