CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-15612

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 691
    My answer is 'cautionary' in nature, based on the MACRO factors affecting this sector and most other sectors. Like you I am not down-ramping but trying to be realistic. Although there is a supply deficit currently (and tentatively forecast )....... no-one really knows how deep the global economic downturn and 'manufactured' recessions will bite into the demand side of the equation.

I am for a long time deep into Lithium and other battery materials AGY, AKE, PLS, LTR, MIN, TLG, SYR, and of course CXO. I think the medium term (3-4 years) will be very profitable regardless of Tesla and any other contracted off-take agreements until more supply becomes available.

My view is that companies like Tesla are unlikely to contractually commit to LONG TERM 'guaranteed volume off-take agreements while the world economy is in such a state of flux and I think customers will want CXO to be flexible in this regard. It will be interesting to see how things develop over the next months. I am not sure why the Tesla deal was delayed ? (someone else might be able to shed some light on that) but I suspect it is a case of timing and 'wait and see' where the market is going. There are predictions of a commodity market slump, but how much this slump will effect a lithium market that is currently in supply deficit is the big unknown. I think the future is extremely bright in the medium term for the battery materials sector regardless of what happens with Tesla and other contracted off-takes.

This just my opinion, and not offered as to be taken as financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.