CXO 4.17% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-15822

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Agree.
    AKE result just came and very bad. Their result had confirmed my long DD that the best lithium is hard rock. I knew this last year when LFP battery is the main choice for all EV makers for now and future in order to achieve high density. Hard rock spod is the way to go and Brine carbonate will be in big trouble. Brine also used very high water, and this is now becoming big issue for environment and governments. That is why I sold my AKE when it was 14 and put my monies into PLS and big in CXO. AKE's hard rock (ex GXY) from Mt.Catlin is also low quality and only has very small life now. Many Brine explorers will be struggle due to this reason and hard rock Spod price will be in very high demand for foresee future thus its price will be higher. There will be big monies moving from unhappy AKE shareholders into PLS and CXO or LTR. These 3 will be big winners especially PLS and CXO that already producing Spod.To me, Tesla will be crazy not to get the offtake because many others will be calling our CEO to get them due to this news.

All my opinion only and not advice.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.