CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

I agree, need lots more ore. There is always "other options" to...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396

I agree, need lots more ore. There is always "other options" to solve a problem. Maybe an "out of the box" thinking one is to change your business model?

Say from a "Like Everyone Else Model" (where from own tenements - find, mine, concentrate, convert and sell) to a "Build and They Will Come Model"?

For example, we have neighbours actively exploring their own tenements. One neighbour is also exploring in middle of WA (Lake Johnson ??) and another in Pilbara or south of Kalgoorlie (not sure), if they find the pot of gold at all three, good luck, well done. But Murphy's Law will say that one will be better than the others. If, one of the others is next door, then what can they do? They can:
    - prove up resource, and sell - to Core?, or
    - prove up and decide to mine - can Core help with that @ fee?,or
    - prove up, mine themselves, and look for concentrator?, can Core help with that @ fee?, or
    - prove up, mine and concentrate themselves, and look for a converter?, can Core help with that @ fee?, or
    - prove up and, can Core help with designing, mining, concentrating, converting, selling @ fee?, if they wish to hold and earn monies to fund their other finds?
    - or a JV?, or .....

The opportunities for Core are there, to increase ore volume when the ore does not belong to Core, and maybe make something economically unviable or borderline into something more viable, ie duplicate DMS or bigger LiOH plant or prepare for 2nd train of LiOH. Just like drilling for ore is some risk will not find, duplicating or building with the intent to include others, it is a gamble. That's mining. When you have a compliant shareholdings (feed me dividends and I will say YES to anything ), anything is possible.

So yes, are issues, but as the saying goes "More than one way to go from A to B".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.