CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Yeah looks like they brought us down to $1.80, 12 month target....

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Yeah looks like they brought us down to $1.80, 12 month target. They cite departure of CFO and 'higher senior executive turnover'. I mean far out... what meaningless speculation!? We're explorer turned producer, executive changes are not just expected, they're needed.

https://www.macquarie.com.au/assets/bfs/applications/innercircle/retail-newsletter/docs/2022-11/mpw_0007465342_20221114.pdf

And then a forecast of first production pushed to FY24 (second half of 2023, rather than first half), based on 'emerging risks' of delays - including changes to the management team and wet weather. Well we've already had the wet weather argument in here. Pretty sure Core have had it as well, yet don't appear to be forecasting these delays! As for the management changes causing delays... again, based on what? We just raised $100m to speed everything up... that's a fact you can actually mount an argument on.

Even if Core was to be delayed, this would just be evidence that no one can keep their timeframe. Which will mean even less supply will come on than anticipated, and the price of Li will go higher again and again.

I honestly think they all just report on any little thing so that people trade and ultimately that's how they make money. Brokerage. Nothing to see here. A pullback was to be expected after the recent run. But IMO this is just unfair to people getting burned selling out of fear and missing out when Core returns to doing what it does best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.