CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-17672

1. 2,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359

The one thing about the share market is if you have secure shares in the top five hundred then small movement is not a problem but not so much capital gains and then we have where we are.

We are in a place where GLOBAL warming is an issue so things will change, always look at the future (ALWAYS).

Lookat where I will be and the FUTURE, where will we be in in say in 10 years.

We will reach great heights regarding value in our mining shares as in the past where we lived off the sheep’s back and the iron ore, era always we have the position for major gains, only by HOLDING while on the ROLLER COASTER.

My wife and I over the many years we have been in a roller coaster where interest rates were 12% plus, so we learn to live with this.

The only reason I contribute to these forums is if I can give my information for investors, something things I have learnt over the many years and teach those who want to make a lot of money quick then buy a lottery ticket, see what the ODDS are then.

We have the best place on earth and the best miners so site back and take the ride like all of us long time investors.

Hot copper has been the best thing for me and will be for future investors.

IMOP

GOOD NIGHT and tread slowly through the share market, then you will gain.

MY LAST THGOUGHTS are as someone said on the forum, we need an investigation into ASX and the manipulation of shares, THIS I FEEL is IMPORTANT for our future, only your investors can do this I am now too old, and I can only rely on how you can help me, and others like me.

I will in passing saying this tome is important so I will post on many sites, SORRY.

I am good at MATHS but

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.