CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Looking at the trades. from 4/11 to 14/11 the 7days of trading...

1. 1,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    Looking at the trades. from 4/11 to 14/11 the 7days of trading saw the cumulative gain of 51.5c and cumulative purchase/sale of 305 million shares. Yesterday's rise and trades were not normal increases and it in my opinion was market manipulation. Today the opening trades were designed to force the price down.
    Unfortunately it is not a level playing field and this is where retail investors are disadvantaged. I was sort of anticipating today's prices and am neither stirred nor shaken. One needs to go back to the fundamentals and ride the storm so to speak. The big manipulators earn a living by playing such games and at times they to get caught and pay the price. They are aware of the potential of this company and hope that weak sellers will sell so they can buy at bargain prices.
    CXO will be generating income from this quarter and hence with no debt to service, is in a financially healthy situation.
    Stay calm, be discerning in evaluating the various reports you read and do not panic. This is not advice but my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.