CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Seeing we're 42% of the way there and are nowhere near even...

1. 2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    Seeing we're 42% of the way there and are nowhere near even grinding our first rocks into cash, I wouldn't take that now if I was on eBay and it had a "Buy it Now" price of 64c.

This time last year, 100% I would. But with so many more tenements now on our books waiting to be drilled, $40m in the bank, the very high likelihood of our reserves increasing to 20MT short term, a goldfield looking a goer, I've revised my target exit price.

And if our reserves look to be increased substantially in the long-term, then I'd only sell half anyway with the production spike, and keep the rest for dividends.

That's my strategy.

Selling anytime between now and our first delivery, is a gamble. Personally, I can't be bothered with trading in and out on hunches. We have so much news flow between now and the end of the year, it could drop any time.

My repeated message to management though is, get a shift on.

Nobody particularly cares about marginal increases. Let's get this first mine built, processing plant done and then we're on our way. We know we have loads more reserves around. There's little need to prove them up already. We have enough to keep us going for 3 years already, which warrants construction already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.