CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Yeah... I am happy to provide some of my thoughts.I like to look...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Yeah... I am happy to provide some of my thoughts.
    I like to look at a details, so will select the MacQuarie's assumption of $ZERO for FY23 earnings.
    - Now I know that the crusher is operating and stockpiling DSO product, CSI Mining has provided photos of a loader loading into trucks and pics of them leaving the minesite off to the port. (FACT/TRUE)
    - Core have advised 15000t sale of DSO and anticipate delivery by end of year. (FACT/TRUE)
    - So unless something happens should be SOME revenue by 30 June 2023. (MY ASSUMPTION). If MacBank have any doubts a 20cent phone call to Core may indeed confirm this. (May be too difficult? )
    - MacBank talk of emerging risks. So in their risk profiling of nil revenue, may have included a risk event of: Ship leaves port, hits storm and Captain is injured, ship gets lost and runs out of fuel, sends SOS and has to be towed to say China, while waiting to be docked cyclone happens and ship sinks = NO REVENUE.

So in my own risk profiling of verascity of guidance note from Maccas Bank, and knowing that RISK = LIKELIHOOD X CONSEQUENCE OF EVENT, I assume:
    Event- analyst has brain fog from removing head from his arse
    Likelihood - highly likely,
    then, I conclude high risk of errors in guidance note (IT IS WRONG)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.