CXO 5.49% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

I called this would kill this company when this CR was raised...

1. 13,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4548
    I called this would kill this company when this CR was raised at a stupidly low price. Now it's diluted it badly and they are dumping at a massive 50 million profit in 6 weeks. Who could blame them? Very poorly managed.

What a load of over emotional claptrap, in case you didn't notice the Company has been to an all time high since that CR and will again, the proceeds of the CR ,which had minimal dilution , can be used to speed up the increase of more income and more resources. Thats not killing a company its strengthening it. The previous CR was done at 31c and doesn't appear to have done the shareprice any harm at all...

This recent retrace has little to do with the CR and a lot to do with a very strong run being met by Analysts BS and despite that we are still 35% above the CR price and around 160% above where we were 12 months ago

Companies raise cash when they feel the long-term benefits outweigh the short-term inconvenience , they will never raise at the perfect price because those coughing up the cash at short notice are not stupid but It does offer opportunity for those not involved in the CR to get more shares at a discount.

The recent CR will become just another small blip over the longterm, we now have a well cashed up company with no debt, in the meantime the shareprice goes up and down but with an upward trend...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.005(5.49%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 8.6¢ $1.051M 11.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 740765 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 29424 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.